Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Apple Drops The 'i'

Yesterday, when I brainstormed some names for Apple's new wearable, I suggested that Apple replace with 'i' with an 'ap'.  Well I was close; they dropped the letter and instead took my ap idea and added another 3 letters.  The new product is called Apple Watch. Not so revolutionary a name but certainly one that the public will find easy to understand.  Unfortunately at a price tag of almost $350 and availability in 2015, we will have to wait a long time before we can actually get it.

Interestingly, Apple stopped with the iPhone and Apple Watch.  No mention of new iPads or new laptops.  But it is only early September and the holiday season is still months away.  My gut says another announcement in early November with releases of new iPads, new iMacs, and hopefully an update to the Apple TV.  Hey, we need something to buy this December.

No comments:

Post a Comment